Alan Paine Compton Coat Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions before entering. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by the following Terms and conditions:
- The Alan Paine Compton Coat competition starts 5th of September 2016 at 08:30 and ends on the 30th September 2016, at 23:59. All entries after the closing date will not be included in the competition.
- Only one winner will be picked overall.
- The most creative photograph will be picked as the winner i.e. visual quality, and the most amusing – add a caption to your photograph if it is applicable.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of closing date. If the winner fails to make contact within 7 days of being notified of winning, an alternative winner will be selected.
- This competition can only be entered once by each individual. Multiple entries will be disregarded.
- The competition is not open to employees of Philip Morris & Son, or family members, or anyone else connected to the competition.
- By submitting a photograph, you are consenting to let Philip Morris & Son use it for publicity purposes (i.e. social media) without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- This competition is only open to UK mainland residents.
- If the item does not fit correctly then we will arrange a free UK post service in order to exchange the item for the true size.
The Alan Paine Compton Coat is available in both male and female styles. The winner will be asked to confirm their style and size when contacted.
- The men’s Alan Paine Compton Coat is available in Sage Green, sizes: Small – XXL.
- The ladies Alan Paine Compton Coat is available in Landscape Green: sizes: 8 – 18.
- Like our page on Facebook.
- Share the competition post.
- Post a picture of you and your old shooting jacket in the comments section and add #ShotShootingJacket.
- Follow us on Twitter and RT the competition post.
- Tweet us a photo of you and your old shooting jacket.
- Add #ShotShootingJacket to your tweet.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Upload a photo of you and your old shooting jacket.
- Complete by adding the caption: #ShotShootingJacket.